Oppo A39 pattern unlock – Remove Pattern and Pin Lock process is now very complicated because of the new Color OS 7.0 (Android 6.1) update. Well if you are a user of an Oppo A39 and forget the screen lock of your device then here you are in the right place to remove the Oppo A12e Pattern lock. here I going to share with you the latest and various ways to Patten unlock here with a new Oppo Flash Tool.
On this page, I share the official method to unlock pattern lock from your phone, you can also use many other oppo unlock tools like Miracle Box, RB Soft tool, Qfil flasher tool, and many other user lock removal tools.
Oppo A39 Summery
Oppo A39 released in 2018. It’s powered by Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) chipset, Oppo A39 has 2GB RAM and 16GB of ROM. Oppo A12e also comes with a dual CAMERA setup: 13 mp in back & 5mp in front camera.
Oppo A39 comes with a 5-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels and runs on ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 and it also comes in 3 Color Gold, Black, Rose Gold. This device is powered by a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
What is Privacy Lock
Privacy Pattern lock is a security feature for all Android that protects devices, which is preferred by Password and Pin code locks. In 2020 it’s used by around 60% of Android owners. It is a device protection lock to protect the device’s main functions and personal data. In order to access the personal data users first draw a pattern lock if this matches the pattern set by the device owner then the device will open and can be used. However, the user only gets 5 attempts to draw the right pattern after that device will lock.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can properly Oppo A12e Pattern Unlock.
- The minimum battery charge is 60%.
- Backup your all personal data like photos, contacts, songs, videos anything.
- Must check your Oppo device model number properly.
- Download all files and tools properly on your PC.
- Install Oppo USB Driver on your Computer.
Download Oppo A39 Firmware Flash File & Tool
On this page, I share with you all the versions of Oppo A39 Firmware Flash File. Pattern unlock file comes with a zip file, So you need to download the 7zip or WinRAR to extract the file.
Make sure: Don’t try the file with any other models of Oppo or Realme devices. This flash file supports for the same model of Oppo models only.
Download: Oppo Flash Tool
Oppo A39 Pattern Unlock With MSM Download Tool
Important Note: MSM Download Tool is the Official firmware flashing tool for all Oppo devices, It’s required an active internet connection to flash any oppo smartphones and tablets cause its an online firmware flashing tool. so make sure that you have enough internet data during flash the firmware with the help of the Oppo MSM Download Tool.
- First of all, Download the Oppo A39 Flash Tool and Flash File on your PC.
- Then extract both files on your computer by using 7zip or WinRAR.
- Open the extracted flash tool folder and copy all the files and paste them into the Flash file folder.
- Run the “MSMDownload.exe” as administrator permission.
- A login popup will be open, put the correct login id and password there,
- Otherwise, you can’t flash your device.
- I have a solution to Activate the MSM Download tool without any Oppo ID and Password or you can search also on Google to get the email id and password.
- Once you log in successfully then the MSM Download tool will open.
- Now follow the main process carefully.
- On the MSM Download tool, you can see the “Start All” button, just click on that to load the firmware files fully.
- Now the tool will verify your PC memory checksum, it will take a couple of minutes.
- Now you need to connect your Oppo A39 to pc via USB cable and pressing Oppo Reno3 Youth Boot key.
Oppo A39 Boot Key:
- Power Off your device, then press and hold (Volume up+Power) and connect the USB cable.
- Then the Fastboot mode will open.
- Select Recovery Mode from there.
- Now check on below there you will see Ver info.
- click on ver info 4-5 times.
- Now your device will boot into the Oppo Download Mode.
Note: check your device comport under the Device Manager =>> Port Section. There you will see (Qualcomm QD Loader or MTK USB VCOM Driver).
- Open the MSM Download tool, a red line will appear then the yellow line will appearing and the flashing will start automatically. (If your device successfully connected to the PC).
- Now, wait for the flashing finish, it will take 10-20minutes.
- Once the flashing finish, you will see a green line will appear with the complete message.
- Now disconnect your device from pc and power on your device.
- After that, set up all the initial steps on your Oppo A39.
- Then check your Oppo A12e Pattern Unlock successfully,
Solution 2: Oppo A39 Pattern unlock with Hard Reset
Here I share another method to perform Oppo A39 Pattern Unlock is Hard-Reset your phone through recovery mode. However, with this method, you will lose all your personal data in the internal memory storage.
Follow this to Hard reset your Oppo A39:
- First, Power-Off your Oppo A39.
- Now press and hold “volume down” + “Power” keys together until the Fastboot Mode appears on your screen.
- Now, at this point, you won’t be able to use your device touchscreen. So, use the volume keys to navigate and choose Recovery Mode by press power key once.
- Now you can access your Oppo phone’s recovery mode. Now navigate to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and press the “power” key to reset your phone. Once the factory reset process is completed, choose Reboot to power on your phone.
However, here I share the latest 2020 method to Oppo A39 Pattern Unlock – Remove Pin and Password lock successfully. This is the safest way to remove the Password pin lock from your device.
I hope all of you found the article of use if you are stuck at any step or could not understand anything related to this topic you can let me know in the comment section.